perjantai 15. toukokuuta 2020

A lot of progress...

A long time has gone since last update...

Last year, we gave the Cherry a ride on a trailer to my new garage and plan was to get some work done faster that earlier, but that didn't go as planned.

I had a few newer projects on the way and only lately I've had some time to focus on my N10. Also, the Covid-19 has been "kind enough" to give me some spare time.

So what has been done?

1) Paintjob. It might not be perfect, but it's ok for first timer...







2) Radiator swap from Honda Civic. Fits and works like a charm, but it needed some imagination to screw it in and hold it there.




... More to follow... :-)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

A lot of progress...

A long time has gone since last update... Last year, we gave the Cherry a ride on a trailer to my new garage and plan was to get some work...